The fully integrated service captures and sends post-trade data to a private and permissioned distributed ledger, which guarantees all trades are recorded and cannot be altered.
This allows clients to obtain additional proof of transparency and to be prepared for any audits or future regulatory requirements. SmartTrade’s hosted clients will be able to subscribe to the global service and access it quickly through an open application programming interface (API).
In a statement, SmartTrade CEO Da
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform