The fully integrated service captures and sends post-trade data to a private and permissioned distributed ledger, which guarantees all trades are recorded and cannot be altered.
This allows clients to obtain additional proof of transparency and to be prepared for any audits or future regulatory requirements. SmartTrade’s hosted clients will be able to subscribe to the global service and access it quickly through an open application programming interface (API).
In a statement, SmartTrade CEO
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail