Northern Trust surveyed more than 100 fund managers and consultants in November 2017 about their key hurdles when working toward Mifid II compliance. Nearly 50 percent of respondents cited client reporting as their biggest challenge. Roughly 20 percent named transaction and transparency reporting as their top concern, and the same number had issues with inducements and research. About 15 percent of those surveyed said updating client documentation was an implementation challenge.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain