Northern Trust surveyed more than 100 fund managers and consultants in November 2017 about their key hurdles when working toward Mifid II compliance. Nearly 50 percent of respondents cited client reporting as their biggest challenge. Roughly 20 percent named transaction and transparency reporting as their top concern, and the same number had issues with inducements and research. About 15 percent of those surveyed said updating client documentation was an implementation challenge.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy