The service covers more than 10 million options and futures contracts and 10,000 issuers. Options Analytics includes daily calculations for nine end-of-day options sensitivities, and five end-of-day implied volatilities and interpolated volatility surfaces.
Clients with access to Options Analytics will be able to run back tests that simulate their trading strategies, generate risk and regulatory reports on portfolios of options and underlying securities, and perform in-depth analysis of options
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy