Priips came into force January 1 and since then, Priips manufacturers have been required to prepare and publish a KID for each offering. The KID is a stand-alone, standardised document that lays out risks, performance scenarios, costs and other information, all required to be fair, clear, and not misleading.
Ian Sayers, CEO of the Association of Investment Companies (AIC) says the “not misleading” requirement is where directors and managers are having issues, because in some cases the KIDs requ
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform