New York-based Jane Street, which specializes in equities, ETFs and options, traded $5.6 trillion across financial products in 2017. Its SI offers liquidity for more than 2,000 single stocks with a focus on small and mid-cap names.
“As Mifid II has brought in sweeping changes industry-wide, the continued growth in our trading volumes is a testament to the execution quality offered by our SI,” says Slawomir Rzeszotko, head of institutional sales and trading for Europe at Jane Street, in a statem
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture