After becoming more prevalent in the financial industry in the US and in Europe, the role of chief data officer (CDO) is now also becoming more widely adopted in Asia—albeit later and at a slightly slower pace than elsewhere.
Cyrus Daruwala, managing director of financial services and fintech at research and consulting firm IDC Asia Pacific, says the need to create Asia-specific CDOs started about three years ago.
“The CDO role is an up-and-coming role in Asia-Pacific, not only within the
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class