Speaking at the Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit held in early July, panelists discussed the rapid evolution of data management strategies. Chin-Jen Chang, head of global fund data management at Nikko Asset Management, said data management has traditionally involved setting up the data governance, database, and data warehouse that aggregates the data for running the business.
When Nikko set up its data management team, he said, it found that securing talent was a tough
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles