Speaking at the Tokyo Financial Information & Technology Summit held in early July, panelists discussed the rapid evolution of data management strategies. Chin-Jen Chang, head of global fund data management at Nikko Asset Management, said data management has traditionally involved setting up the data governance, database, and data warehouse that aggregates the data for running the business.
When Nikko set up its data management team, he said, it found that securing talent was a tough
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero