A new cryptocurrency exchange is working to leverage data to legitimize the “whole value chain” of crypto trading.
Archax, which launched in June of 2018, has partnered with Custom House Global Fund Services to perform know your customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) checks on firms and investors who want to join and trade on the institutional-grade exchange.
Graham Rodford, Archax founder and CEO, says legitimization starts with onboarding clients, because if there is uncertainty at
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'