The Derivatives Service Bureau (DSB) has created a subcommittee of the DSB Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) to review and potentially implement technology requirements for participants in the over-the-counter derivatives market. The DSB automates the generation of the International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) for OTC derivatives.
Areas the subcommittee will focus on include data, solutions, security, and network architecture, among others.
Sassan Danesh, a member of the DSB
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground