The Derivatives Service Bureau (DSB) has created a subcommittee of the DSB Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) to review and potentially implement technology requirements for participants in the over-the-counter derivatives market. The DSB automates the generation of the International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) for OTC derivatives.
Areas the subcommittee will focus on include data, solutions, security, and network architecture, among others.
Sassan Danesh, a member of the DSB
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services