Financial services is an industry that reveres its watershed moments. From the Great Depression to the dot-com bubble to the financial crisis of 2008, turning points are endlessly analyzed, exploited for value and eventually, the aftermath is put under the same microscope. The scrutiny is for good reason—financial watersheds don’t just change the marketplace, they change the world.
However, some pivotal turning points are quieter, subtle shifts that might not seem momentous, at first, but have
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess