The exchange operates its LEI services through ISEdirect, its online services website.
LEIs are 20-digit alphanumeric codes that uniquely identify legally distinct entities that engage in financial transactions. Under the reviewed Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) and Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (Mifir), which went live on January 3, an LEI code is required in order to trade.
The ISE, via ISEdirect, can issue, renew or update LEIs, and transfer an LEI to and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain