The exchange operates its LEI services through ISEdirect, its online services website.
LEIs are 20-digit alphanumeric codes that uniquely identify legally distinct entities that engage in financial transactions. Under the reviewed Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) and Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (Mifir), which went live on January 3, an LEI code is required in order to trade.
The ISE, via ISEdirect, can issue, renew or update LEIs, and transfer an LEI to and
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy