The mandate aims to improve transparency in Hong Kong’s OTC derivatives market. This would mean that all entities in a transaction report, which will be submitted to the Hong Kong Trade Repository (HKTR) will eventually be identified by their LEIs.
The HKMA and SFC have released a joint consultation paper focusing on mandating the use of LEIs, the expansion of the second phase of mandatory clearing, and the adoption of a trading determination process for introducing a platform trading
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero