The LEI Match Engine and “health check” service can bulk match up to 1,000 LEIs simultaneously through cloud-based processing that cross-references the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation’s (GLEIF’s) entity database.
Datactics developed the solution over a period of five months, using its underlying software as a framework, with the goal of automating processes and reducing the time firms spend on Mifid II and LEI projects.
“Our software [consists of] memory-based solutions that help peo
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture