The LEI Match Engine and “health check” service can bulk match up to 1,000 LEIs simultaneously through cloud-based processing that cross-references the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation’s (GLEIF’s) entity database.
Datactics developed the solution over a period of five months, using its underlying software as a framework, with the goal of automating processes and reducing the time firms spend on Mifid II and LEI projects.
“Our software [consists of] memory-based solutions that help
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail