The LEI Match Engine and “health check” service can bulk match up to 1,000 LEIs simultaneously through cloud-based processing that cross-references the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation’s (GLEIF’s) entity database.
Datactics developed the solution over a period of five months, using its underlying software as a framework, with the goal of automating processes and reducing the time firms spend on Mifid II and LEI projects.
“Our software [consists of] memory-based solutions that help
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain