London-based Arachnys, a provider of customer risk data to support Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering requirements, has raised $10 million in Series A funding to accelerate product development, go-to-market efforts, and strategic partnerships.
Arachnys president Ed Sander says the vendor will accelerate the product roadmap of its Customer Risk Intelligence platform, which comprises the Spotlight, Navigator and Sentry tools for building and enriching existing institutions’ client
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles