London-based Arachnys, a provider of customer risk data to support Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering requirements, has raised $10 million in Series A funding to accelerate product development, go-to-market efforts, and strategic partnerships.
Arachnys president Ed Sander says the vendor will accelerate the product roadmap of its Customer Risk Intelligence platform, which comprises the Spotlight, Navigator and Sentry tools for building and enriching existing institutions’ client
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail