IMActions for Investment Banking aims to create the building blocks for an industry utility for investment banking, where relationships between client and market side positions that arise from market-making and proprietary trading can be complex to manage.
“Historically, that has been a very challenging area to process corporate actions and asset servicing for large institutions,” Paul Taylor, managing director of Information Mosaic, which was acquired by IHS Markit in 2015, tells WatersTechnol
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1