IMActions for Investment Banking aims to create the building blocks for an industry utility for investment banking, where relationships between client and market side positions that arise from market-making and proprietary trading can be complex to manage.
“Historically, that has been a very challenging area to process corporate actions and asset servicing for large institutions,” Paul Taylor, managing director of Information Mosaic, which was acquired by IHS Markit in 2015, tells WatersTechnol
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming