Cloud—for all its definitional ambiguity—is here to stay, with executives from buy-side firms at the Buy-Side Technology North American Summit yesterday noting a variety of purposes whereby the architecture provides advantage.
The most sweeping of these was highlighted by Simon Hazlitt, cofounder of London-based Majedie Asset Management, who says cloud is nothing less than a "revolution in governance" that has enabled the equities shop with $10 billion in assets under management to become far mo
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO