Regulators globally are requesting more accurate, timely, and detailed data from market participants. Asia is no different, except many firms operating within the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region are not dealing with one regulator, but several. Consequently, banks are turning their attention to the journey of their data, concentrating on data lineage as an essential part of establishing more sophisticated methods for data management and governance.
Abraham Teo, global head of tax products and head
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv