NEW YORK—The US chapter of the international standards organization GS1 is assessing opportunities to create and manage classification schemes for the financial services industry to improve standardization, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
GS1, which has a presence in 108 countries, manages international standards for a large number of industries, such as retail and healthcare, but has so far not been involved in the financial services industry.
Bernie Hogan, senior vice-president and chief
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit