Regulatory pressure and a growing focus on transparency have resulted in more talk about data vendors offering basic data items for free.
The trend towards increased openness was pioneered by counterparty data vendor Avox, which made 200,000 "skinny" counterparty data records freely available via www.wiki-data.com in June 2009, and Bloomberg, which in the same year started making Bloomberg codes publicly and freely available on the BSYM website (bsym.bloomberg.com).
The expectation now is that o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit