Patrik Neutjens, head of reference data at Swift, discusses the value of end-to-end data systems, and how the organization aims to advance the legal entity identifier globally as one of the administrators for the LEI standard.
Patrik Neutjens, head of reference data at Swift, speaks with Inside Reference Data editor Michael Shashoua about the organization's view on reference data issues and its strategic importance, how end-to-end systems for data are necessary for risk reduction, and the organization's view of progress on adoption of the legal entity identifier.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit