Rui Carvalho, managing director at S&P Capital IQ, explains why adoption of the legal entity identifier is leading firms to take an enterprise-wide approach to data management, at the World Financial Information Conference hosted by the Financial Information Services Division in Lisbon
At the World Financial Information Conference in Lisbon on October 9, Rui Carvalho, managing director at S&P Capital IQ, told delegates why he believes the legal entity identifier (LEI) is the most important regulatory initiative currently being implemented.
Here, he explains why the LEI is leading firms to create security master files and embrace enterprise data management, and he encourages market participants to adopt the new identifier at the earliest opportunity.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II