Nothing happens in a vacuum. Events usually tie together, sometimes in unforeseen ways.
This is true when you look at the world of shadow accounting on the buy side, thanks to new regulatory reporting requirements. In the wake of the financial crisis in 2008, regulators in the US and in Europe passed sweeping rules designed to bring greater transparency to the buy side.
In the US, Form PF required hedge funds and other buy-side organizations to provide an unprecedented level of detail into their
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy