Being halfway around the world doesn’t mean that financial institutions in Asia are isolated from the impact of MiFID II, or any other regulation originating outside of Asia. Though Asia-based firms are affected to differing degrees, change is coming.
Firms dealing with Europe either directly or indirectly will have to comply with the more expansive rules under MiFID II. One of the major headaches under the new set of rules which will come into effect on Jan. 3, 2018, is the unbundling of trad
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership