Being halfway around the world doesn’t mean that financial institutions in Asia are isolated from the impact of MiFID II, or any other regulation originating outside of Asia. Though Asia-based firms are affected to differing degrees, change is coming.
Firms dealing with Europe either directly or indirectly will have to comply with the more expansive rules under MiFID II. One of the major headaches under the new set of rules which will come into effect on Jan. 3, 2018, is the unbundling of
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail