The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) announced that it is opening a consultation into reforming reporting practices stemming from Title VII of the Dodd–Frank Act. Reporting rules were originally put in place during 2011.
The review will cover the operation of swap data repositories (SDRs), which receive the reports, the harmonization of data elements with international standards, and the workflows associated with reporting, such as which side of a trade is expected to reconcile wi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit