Article 37 is part of a larger Regulation on Money Market Funds (MMF Reform) released by the European Commission in 2017. MMF Reform replaces the Common Definition of European Money Market Funds (2014/1103) and supplements the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) and Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities (Ucits). The regulation, which was published in the Official Journal of the European Union in June, seeks to mitigate the systemic risk that money
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'