Just four months before the implementation of Mifid II, EDMA, established by electronic trading platforms MarketAxess, Nex, Tradeweb and MTS Markets, is making its final push to find a solution to what it believes will cause a massive exodus of market participants in the fixed-income space.
EDMA claims that Mifid II’s RTS 22 and 24 on trade and transaction reporting creates a massive data conflict for participants who, under their regional laws, are not required to disclose transaction informa
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine