Just four months before the implementation of Mifid II, EDMA, established by electronic trading platforms MarketAxess, Nex, Tradeweb and MTS Markets, is making its final push to find a solution to what it believes will cause a massive exodus of market participants in the fixed-income space.
EDMA claims that Mifid II’s RTS 22 and 24 on trade and transaction reporting creates a massive data conflict for participants who, under their regional laws, are not required to disclose transaction informa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act