Just four months before the implementation of Mifid II, EDMA, established by electronic trading platforms MarketAxess, Nex, Tradeweb and MTS Markets, is making its final push to find a solution to what it believes will cause a massive exodus of market participants in the fixed-income space.
EDMA claims that Mifid II’s RTS 22 and 24 on trade and transaction reporting creates a massive data conflict for participants who, under their regional laws, are not required to disclose transaction informa
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning