Jeb Hensarling (R-TX), the chair of the powerful House Financial Services Committee, made the demand of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) chairman Jay Clayton, following an open hearing on October 4.
The Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) is a project that aims to provide a single repository of information on market activity and is currently being built by Thesys Technologies after a lengthy competitive bidding process. The system is due to be implemented on November 15, but Hensarling said
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain