Mifid II requires that firms publish pre- and post-trade data to at least one APA, and while some financial institutions plan to manage APA connections in-house, Thomson Reuters says that doing so is a drain on time and resources when faced with a Mifid II compliance deadline of January 3, 2018, especially for firms connecting to multiple APAs.
“Mifid II’s publication and transparency requirements add another burden of challenges on both data management and resources in the financial services i
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets