Editor’s Note: This article has been updated to include reflections from BR-AG CEO Michał Piechocki and AxiomSL’s Abraham Teo about the role of collaborating banks and why the taxonomy will incorporate XBRL.
In order to establish the taxonomy, the regulatory reporting and risk management solutions provider is partnering with two domestic systemically important institutions (D-Sibs), seven international banks, including four global systemically important institutions (G-Sibs), advisory firm PwC
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform