Editor’s Note: This article has been updated to include reflections from BR-AG CEO Michał Piechocki and AxiomSL’s Abraham Teo about the role of collaborating banks and why the taxonomy will incorporate XBRL.
In order to establish the taxonomy, the regulatory reporting and risk management solutions provider is partnering with two domestic systemically important institutions (D-Sibs), seven international banks, including four global systemically important institutions (G-Sibs), advisory firm PwC
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets