Though part of the new iteration of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) and its associated regulation, Mifir, which became law on January 3, Esma had delayed the implementation of the DVC until March because of “data quality and completeness issues,” but published its first set of data for January and February on March 7—albeit for significantly fewer instruments than expected.
Dark pools have never liked the rules, which can suspend dark trading of any stock that exceeds
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'