The hub will allow the bank to more easily engage with the fintech industry, promote greater understanding of emerging technologies and play an active role in the UK Government’s recently-formed crypto-asset taskforce, comprising some of the industry’s leading institutions.
Dave Ramsden, deputy governor for markets and banking at the BoE made the announcement in a speech delivered during HM Treasury’s fintech conference on March 22, but published on March 26.
“Investment in the UK’s financial
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv