The two companies will look at ways to deploy Ayasdi’s artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning (ML) tools to detect suspicious activity, while expanding its support capabilities.
Ayasdi was developed by Stanford University computational mathematicians and the engine that underpins its AI-driven platform—Topological Data Analysis—was originally funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA.)
Gurjeet Singh, Ayasdi’s cofounder and CEO, tells WatersTechnology that the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha