Sweeping changes to Europe’s trading rulebook, which came into force in January 2018, may have to be revised again soon after the UK leaves the European Union, according to one key lawmaker.
During a keynote speech at the Fixed Income Leader’s Summit in Amsterdam on November 8, Kay Swinburne, a Welsh Member of the European Parliament (MEP), said that the political environment surrounding Brexit would undoubtedly influence the regulatory environment in Europe moving forward. This would heavily
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions