SS&C Technologies is developing a middle- and back-office platform for accounting and reconciliation activities that uses machine learning to assist with trade breaks and other errors.
The platform, named SS&C Singularity, is being used internally at SS&C during its soft launch, and will provide a single platform for fund-accounting operations. Delivered on a software-as-a-service basis, the machine-learning logic embedded within the software can read user-submitted data files, such as
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv