SS&C Technologies is developing a middle- and back-office platform for accounting and reconciliation activities that uses machine learning to assist with trade breaks and other errors.
The platform, named SS&C Singularity, is being used internally at SS&C during its soft launch, and will provide a single platform for fund-accounting operations. Delivered on a software-as-a-service basis, the machine-learning logic embedded within the software can read user-submitted data files, such as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground