This response confirmed for him the belief that, although CTOs had been talking for years about building flexible IT that could roll with regulatory changes, they had yet to actually enact it.
"Some of our customers are getting crushed by this regulatory weight, from a technology perspective, and they're just not innovating," said Mark Palmer, VP and general manager at Tibco Streambase. "You come to these panels where people talk about big data but they just mean they're dealing with a lot of
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground