Speaking during a presentation on the effects of derivatives regulation at the Buy-Side Technology European Summit, Barry King, technical specialist in the markets infrastructure and policy department at the FCA, said that the common thread in conversations with buy-side firms has been the dependency on supplied technology. While this was not an issue in itself, the complications that arose from earlier versions of systems that were unable to handle requirements imposed by EMIR was surprising.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1