A cryptocurrency market data provider is attempting to categorize the rapidly expanding crypto universe.
CryptoCompare has published the CryptoAsset Taxonomy, which incorporates several existing standards to categorize more than 200 crypto assets. “We have cherry-picked various previous elements and put this all together in our mix, which we call CryptoCompare Archetypes,” says the company’s founder and CEO, Charles Hayter. He adds that the archetypes are a summary classification comprised of
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative