Perhaps 10 years from now we’ll all look back at the building of the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) and have a laugh assured in the fact that it was finally created and is running effectively—but today is the day for ridicule.
As James Rundle and I discovered while writing our feature on the building of the CAT (see page 12), there is plenty of blame to go around. So let’s do just that—let’s play the blame game.
The Obvious Choice
For many, the biggest offender is Thesys Technologies, which
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group