SURBITON, UK--DST Systems has folded its US portfolio management software division, DST Belvedere of Boston, into the much larger and more successful DST International of the UK. The post-consolidation DSTi has 800 employees, with approximately 750 coming from the UK organization and the remaining 50 to 60 coming from Belvedere.
As part of the consolidation, Belvedere's US sales force will begin marketing the Hiportfolio product to prospective clients in that market. Until now, DSTi had sold
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming