NEW YORK--Across the United States, investment management firms are taking stock of their priorities and their information technology. As expected, contingency plans are being reviewed. Firms are also realizing the need for resilient communications internally and externally.
For Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management, communication has become a priority. "We have placed emphasis on taking care of our existing clients. We are very focused at maintaining a dialogue with our clients during this
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground