CONNECTICUT-based Hartford Investment Management Company (Himco), the investment management subsidiary of insurer ITT Hartford, has upgraded to Premier Solutions' Maximis version 1.3. As Himco's core accounting system, Maximis supports some $50 billion in assets under management invested in bond and equity holdings. The firm was the first new client to install the much-traveled Maximis system after it was acquired by Premier from Texas Instruments over two years ago (IMT, October 14, 1994).
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1