Dow Jones Telerate managers are in the throes of a budget review aimed at reducing expenses at the vendor by up to 10 percent. The vendor has already begun the process in London, where some 30 staffers have been let go over the past few weeks.
In North America, sources say, expense cuts will vary from department to department, and will likely include personnel cuts in some areas.
According to some sources, the plan is to bring expenses down to as much as 10 percent below what they were in July
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit