Those who cannot afford an amped up risk infrastructure will outsource it, which he says is dangerous.
"I agree that you need to have the best risk analytics possible, but if you don't know what to do with it, it doesn't matter," says Lazard Asset Management CRO Yury Dubrovsky. "You can pay zero or $5 million—it's useless. If the culture of the company is not to absorb that information and do something with it, it's a waste. It requires a cultural shift within the firm."
Contrary to a more optim
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix