Frank Caccio, founder of FJC Partners, the company that owns OpsCheck, tells Buy-Side Technology the concept for the application came from watching the sophistication of firms' due diligence continue to increase.
Caccio decided to put the experience he'd gained from over two decades of working on the operational side of hedge funds to use, including at Highbridge Capital and Tiger Management.
"People build portfolio accounting systems, order management systems and data aggregation-type systems t
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won