Reporting service provider Abide Financial has applied to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to set up new services that will assist market participants with their transaction and trade reporting obligations ahead of Mifid II.
Abide launched an accelerated on-boarding program called Proximity last year, which guides and prepares its clients to adjust to the new requirements coming into effect in January 2018.
The cloud-hosted technology powers an interactive user interface, giving clients a single system to upload, visualize and report their data. They can also view data cleansing, enrichment, validation, reporting progress, exception management and the progress of each single step using the customizable graphical user interface (GUI).
In addition to obtaining Approved Publication Arrangement (APA) and Approved Reporting Mechanism (ARM) status under Mifid II, the vendor is also acting as a Registered Reporting Mechanism (RRM) for Remit and a hub for European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling