Axioma improved its tax-aware portfolio rebalancing, added multi-core optimization, and enhanced its web service and Python API. The updates are aimed at clients seeking to cut optimization run times for multiple portfolios and provide more tax information in reports.
Pamela Vance, managing director, applications development at Axioma, says the taxation services are in demand from clients.
“Our clients approached us about getting more out of the tax features so we looked to change our models t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper