The company’s upcoming products include CLSNow, a same-day FX settlement service; CLSTradeMonitor, a real-time consolidated view of the match and confirmation status of trade instructions submitted to CLS; and CLSData, an expansion of CLS’s data offering to include FX order flow reports, intraday FX spot volume and FX pricing reports.
Both CLSNow and CLSTradeMonitor are expected to launch in the second half of 2018, pending necessary regulatory approvals.
Subscribers to CLS data reports can
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams