ESGX brings in data from third-party providers to a platform that lets clients view ESG exposures. It scores sustainability using a range of inputs including a portfolio company’s carbon footprint, potential labor issues and diversity demographics among others.
State Street partnered with TruValue Labs, a San Francisco-based web scraping data firm and Arabesque, a quantitative fund specializing in sustainability, for its data, and has also signed an agreement with an unnamed third-party data pr
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Cognitive Computing Advances Driving Surveillance for Banks, Expectations for Regulators