ESGX brings in data from third-party providers to a platform that lets clients view ESG exposures. It scores sustainability using a range of inputs including a portfolio company’s carbon footprint, potential labor issues and diversity demographics among others.
State Street partnered with TruValue Labs, a San Francisco-based web scraping data firm and Arabesque, a quantitative fund specializing in sustainability, for its data, and has also signed an agreement with an unnamed third-party data pr
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy