ESGX brings in data from third-party providers to a platform that lets clients view ESG exposures. It scores sustainability using a range of inputs including a portfolio company’s carbon footprint, potential labor issues and diversity demographics among others.
State Street partnered with TruValue Labs, a San Francisco-based web scraping data firm and Arabesque, a quantitative fund specializing in sustainability, for its data, and has also signed an agreement with an unnamed third-party data
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg