Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, Caja de Valores, Deposito Central de Valores, Nasdaq Market Technology, National Settlement Depository (NSD), SIX Securities Services and Strate Ltd. signed a memorandum of understanding with Swift for the project. Other CSDs are expected to sign up for the project.
The project will look at how distributed ledger can be implemented for post-trade activities such as corporate actions processing and voting. Post-trade processing usually involves contacting multiple
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy