Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, Caja de Valores, Deposito Central de Valores, Nasdaq Market Technology, National Settlement Depository (NSD), SIX Securities Services and Strate Ltd. signed a memorandum of understanding with Swift for the project. Other CSDs are expected to sign up for the project.
The project will look at how distributed ledger can be implemented for post-trade activities such as corporate actions processing and voting. Post-trade processing usually involves contacting multiple
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain