The two tech firms have been working together on various projects for two years. IBM first brought in Armanta to help build its Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) offering, Curt Burmeister, director of research, innovation and financial engineering, industry platforms at IBM, tells WatersTechnology.
From there, they worked together on three more projects—a general market-risk package for banks, an asset-liability management solution for reporting, and a module to help firms perform n
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1