The two tech firms have been working together on various projects for two years. IBM first brought in Armanta to help build its Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) offering, Curt Burmeister, director of research, innovation and financial engineering, industry platforms at IBM, tells WatersTechnology.
From there, they worked together on three more projects—a general market-risk package for banks, an asset-liability management solution for reporting, and a module to help firms perform n
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets